Sunday, February 5, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 2/5 - 2/11


I'm trying very hard to be more intentional about planning our meals. I'm excited that with our new chest freezer I'm going to have my first BIG freezer cooking day later this month!

Here's what's on the menu plan for us this week:
Sunday: Superbowl party- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas, Cheesy Crab Dip, Sweet & Salty Kettlecorn
Monday: Moroccan chicken breast with roasted honey balsamic carrots
Tuesday: Chipotle lime pork tacos & Spanish Rice
Wednesday: Leftovers for Kyle {I'm going to a Thai cooking class @ the International Center!}
Thursday: Rachael Ray Crockpot beef barbeque sandwiches
Friday: Work late- Refrigerator Roundup
Saturday: Out with friends {Sarah's in town!!!}

What's your favorite food to eat from the freezer? I'm trying to collect my recipes & get organized this week.

2 comments:

  1. When I make Chicken Cacciatore or Chili Beans, I usually put half in the freezer for an easy meal later. Good luck with your freezer cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chipotle Lime pork tacos sound so good!

    Stopping by from MPM

    ReplyDelete